Lackawanna Heritage Valley National and State Heritage Area (LHV) provides funding assistance to partner organizations through its Partnership Grants Program. In 2019, LHV has awarded funding to organizations to support projects and programs in the areas of place-based education, interpretive programming, historic preservation, cultural conservation, community trails, and community and economic development. This funding is an investment in Northeastern Pennsylvania that stimulates the region’s economic development, enhances tourism initiatives, strengthens the capacity of community organizations, and increases the quality of life for area residents.
Partnership Grants Open-Deadline:
Opens February 1, 2021 with applications due on March 5, 2021 by noon.
Grant Seeking Guidelines Partnership Grants: This document provides information on the goals and funding priorities of Lackawanna Heritage Valley’s Partnership Grants Program, including:
- Program guidelines
- Grant process and important dates
- Eligibility requirements
- Matching funds & in-kind donations
- Types of projects
- Eligible project costs (allowable and non-allowable expenses)
- Funder acknowledgement guidelines
- Important reference manuals
- How to apply
- It is strongly recommended that applicants contact Contact April Rogato, Executive Assistant at 570-963-6730 extension 8200 or email@example.com to discuss their project before submitting an application.
- Carefully review the Grant Seeking Guidelines Partnership Grants and the Grant Management Guidelines Partnership Grants
- Determine the eligibility of the proposed project.
- Review the requirements for Matching Funds and determine if the necessary Matching Funds are on hand or if they’re pending. Complete the appropriate grant application.
- Submit the grant application form and supporting material to LHV in the submission process outlined in the grant application and guidelines.
Tips on submitting your grant(s) successfully.